DP, HDMI and USB Standardization
Unigraf, a leading manufacturer of video test equipment, is seeking a Senior Engineer with a background in video technologies, experience in setting and implementing industry standards through international standards committees, experience in protocol test & measurement tools, and an ability to work closely with customers to expeditiously understand and solve complex technical issues.
In this role, you will interact with many of our customers that include the world’s largest technology companies as well as smaller developers, across a variety of markets and product categories, including silicon developers, makers of consumer electronics products, IP providers, test labs, government agencies, automotive companies, and more.
Do you want to be a key contributor and have a significant impact to the growth of Unigraf in the US by being the first hire in the team that we are building? We are a Finland-based video electronics testing company specializing in hardware and software test tools for testing DisplayPort™, USB-C/USB4® and HDMI™ interfaces. Unigraf’s technological strengths are based on a deep understanding of these wired video interfaces. Our solutions are used in compliance, R&D, and production testing.
- Contribute to the development and review of industry specifications developed by VESA, USB-IF, or HDMI Forum by representing the company at those forums
- Assist our development teams with the development of new test solutions
- Train customers in the use of our products
- Assist customers in solving technical issues
- Occasional domestic and international travel to support industry testing events and customers
- Building the team as we grow
- BS Degree in electrical engineering or similar discipline, MS or PhD preferred
- In depth technical knowledge of DisplayPort, HDMI, USB-C/USB4, or similar protocols
- Demonstrable experience in design, debug, validation, or qualification testing solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Motivated self-starter, problem solver, customer centric with demonstrable leadership skills
- US citizen or permanent resident
Remote Western US or on-site, Gilbert, AZ (preferred)
Unigraf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Unigraf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law.
Unigraf is a profitable, growth-oriented company with excellent prospects. We currently have 40 employees in Finland and Taiwan and a highly competent team of outsourced experts globally. Our US operations are located at Ellisys offices in beautiful Gilbert, AZ.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org