UCD-452 • HDMI 2.1 – 10K Video Generator • 32GB
UCD-452 is a Video Generator for testing HDMI 2.1 sink devices up to 10K video modes.
- FRL/TMDS support
- Resolutions supported: 4K@120Hz, 8K@60Hz, 10K@30Hz, 10K@60Hz (with DSC)
- Support for FEC, DSC and eARC.
- Support for HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2/2.3
- Enhanced gaming features: VRR and ALLM.
- Extended 32GB memory enables playing back 8K Dolby Vision™ content.
- Any video format, audio format, frame rate, video timing, and infoframes can be played
- No restrictions on the output of video formats.
8K Dolby Vision™ and Dolby Audio Test Tool
Unigraf’s UCD-452 is a 8K Dolby Vision and Dolby Audio test tool. Thanks to an extended 32GB memory UCD-452 enables the verification of 8K Dolby Vision™ content. With the Dolby SW package, UCD-452 is a mandatory tool for any monitor manufacturer that is willing to have a Dolby Vision certificate on their products.
Enhanced Gaming Features
Check the availability of enhanced gaming features on sink devices that support Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM). Check full range of VRR from 40 Hz to 120 Hz. Ready-made scenarios for VRR and ALLM testing are available in the UCD-452. By supporting these enhanced gaming features, the UCD-452 is an essential test tool for display manufacturers.
UCD Console SW and Embedded PC
UCD-452 contains an embedded Windows PC that has 32GB of memory and 500GB of SSD storage. Dolby Vision content can be stored on the SSD. Users will be able to operate UCD Console on the embedded PC in UCD-452 device with a monitor, keyboard and mouse of user’s choice connected straight to the device.
UCD Console Software with easy-to-use GUI enables users to monitor and control all vital functionalities of HDMI 2.1 interface. With built-in pattern generator you can test sink devices up to 10K@30Hz with uncompressed video. The GUI provides users with control and visual presentation of FRL status, FRL configuration and Link status up to four lanes. Dolby Vision scenarios can be played back in UCD Playback integrated into UCD Console. UCD Playback can combine info frames, video frames and audio packets. They are all seperate files providing full flexibility to customize the scenario.
E-learning center: UDC Console GUI
Fixed Rate Link (FRL)
Fixed Rate Link (FRL) is the new video transport method in HDMI 2.1. The UCD-452 can identify interoperability issues on
FRL capable sink devices. UCD-452 can transmit video in different FRL modes to verify an HDMI 2.1 sink DUT
• HDMI 2.1 Test Equipment (FRL/TMDS)
• 8K Dolby Vision™ Test Tool
• Extended Memory 32GB
• Embedded Windows PC
• Variable Refresh Rate (VRR)
• Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
• Forward Error Correction (FEC)
• HDCP 1.4 & HDCP 2.2/2.3 Support
• DSC Support
• eARC Support