Interested in a career at Unigraf? Here you can find all open positions.
Technical Writing Specialist / Intern (Chinese) Opening
As we are constantly expanding our business in China, and in order to improve our understanding in our Chinese customers, we are looking for a technical writer intern to join our team of talented testing engineers and marketing professionals. You will be responsible for translating and creating user manuals, training guides, data sheets, product brochures, application notes, etc., from English to Chinese. In this role, you will work with Unigraf engineers, sales & marketing personnel and our Chinese reseller ESE staff to gather efficient information, translate and document, so the copy would make sense to a non-specialist. You will also review others’ works to meet the same standard. You will work remotely from your own location, some travels and visits to our local reseller’s office is required.
- Work with our team to obtain in-depth understanding of our products and documentation requirements
- Produce high quality copies and technical material that are suitable for their intended audience
- Help to manage and create content for our Chinese social media channels including WeChat Official Account and website
- Experienced in technical writing of IT documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation while paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn complex technical concepts, and make them easily understandable in texts
- Excellent writing skills in Chinese
- Excellent working language skills in English
- Preferred to have a degree or working towards a degree in IT Engineering, Business or Media Communication
- Strong interest in Audio & Visual technologies is a plus
- We provide competitive salary + bonus
- Reimbursement for work related costs
- One-on-One training and mentoring from Finland HQ and local reseller
- Long term opportunity to work as full time formal employee for interns
- Opportunity to visit Finland HQ for further training
How to Apply
Please send your CV (Chinese and English), salary request and examples of your technical writing copies in ONE PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org, the deadline for the application is 31.12.2020.