Interested in a career at Unigraf? Here you can find all open positions.
Senior SW Engineer
Unigraf is a worldwide leading video electronics testing company based in Finland. Unigraf specializes in hardware and software test tools for testing USB-C™, DisplayPort™, and HDMI™ interfaces. Unigraf’s technological strengths lie in a deep understanding of the video interfaces in R&D, test automation, and compliance test environments. World’s leading electronics manufacturers use Unigraf’s tools to ensure that their consumer electronics reach international quality. Furthermore, Unigraf helps companies verify that their products work according to standards set by Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA) and Digital Content Protection LLC (DCP).
The role of Senior SW Engineer is to design, implement, test and document software for Unigraf’s Video Test Equipment products together with the SW development team and external design partners. Communication with the other development teams of the company (FW, FPGA and HW) is essential part of the daily work. Senior SW Engineer reports to the R&D Manager and works in close co-operation with the Software Technical Lead / SW Architect.
- Design, implement, test and document software for Unigraf’s products and customer projects as assigned by the SW Technical Lead
- Provide technical guidance to the junior members of the SW development team when needed
- Communicate with project managers about the progress of the assigned tasks
- Report the progress of the tasks in Unigraf’s project management tool
- Assist SW Technical Lead with the estimation of SW development workloads
- Identify opportunities for system performance optimization
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in C/C++ and Python programming
- Experience in Qt design tools
- Experience in agile programming methods and tools
- Experience in co-operation with external design partners
- Good English and Finnish communication skills, working language is English
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Proactive and get the job done attitude
- Requires a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Software Engineering or relevant experience (+5 years) in software development
- Challenging work in the international team providing solutions to the world leading hi-tech companies (https://www.unigraf.fi/about/references)
- Salary based on experience, professional background and interview/test results
- Flexible work schedule
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org