Unigraf’s new USB-C DP Alt Mode 8K Video Generator & Analyzer, UCD 424 is now available for shipping.
UCD-424 is an 8K Reference Sink, Source and Branch for verifying DisplayPort™ Alt Mode over USB-C up to 8K@30 Hz (8K@60 Hz with DSC) and 4K@120 Hz video modes with HBR3 max bit rate capability. It features USB-C v1.3 input and output with Power Delivery 3.0. The unit also supports MST (4 streams), Forward Error Correction (FEC), Display Stream Compression (DSC), and Link-Training Tunable PHY Repeater (LTTPR). UCD-424 also supports DP 1.4a Link Layer, DSC and HDCP 2.3 compliance testing.
DisplayPort 1.4a Link Layer Compliance Testing
UCD-424 supports DP 1.4a Link Layer CTS including DSC testing for USB-C DP Alt Mode Sinks, Sources and Branches. Certification from VESA on the Link Layer CTS tests for UCD-424 is pending.
HDCP 2.3 Compliance Testing
UCD-424 supports HDCP 2.3 compliance testing for USB-C DP Alt Mode Transmitters, Receivers and Repeaters. The official approval of HDCP 2.3 CTS testing for UCD-424 from DCP is pending.
- 8K and 4K Reference Sink & Source
- DP 1.4a Link Layer CTS for Sinks & Sources
- HDCP 2.3 CTS for Transmitters & Receivers
- DP 1.4a Features:
- Up to HBR3 simultaneous input and output in one unit
- DSC Sink & Source with off-line encoding and decoding
- FEC and LTTPR support
- MST support (4 streams)
- USB-C v1.3 with Power Delivery 3.0
- DP Alt Mode
- Capable to Sink & Source 9V@3A
- PD Role swaps supported
- USB3.2Gen2 (10Gbit/s) bypass between test interfaces
- HDCP 1.3 and HDCP 2.3 support
For more information:
For detailed information on delivery time and pricing, please contact Mr. Tapio Perä at firstname.lastname@example.org